Wireless earphones - recommendations??

5 messages
07/11/2011 at 23:43

Hi everyone

I know not everyone agrees with running to music but I love jogging along to my cheesy tunes, but am getting fed up of fighting with the cord - wrapping it around a bra strap to hold it in place / tucking it up my arm or under a top etc ... nightmare!

Have seen a few wireless sets around but they all seem expensive, so before I jump in and buy a set I wondered if anyone can recommend a particular brand / type / style?

Thanks!

08/11/2011 at 17:52
brilliant bluetooth set on ebay £15. good value.Just check they are compatible with your player. Some are not compatible with iphones but this one is.
08/11/2011 at 18:38

Thanks colilamp

Guess I should've said this would be with an iPhone 4 or maybe my iPod nano.

09/11/2011 at 07:25
yes they do with ipod4. they are called blue next bn6000.
Uzi
09/11/2011 at 10:08
Bluetooth is a great idea BUT! In my experience they have a habit of loosing connection as you move around i.e. running! I have found this to be far more annoying than wires. I would love to leave the wires behind but I have not found the Bluetooth headphones to work well enough yet.
Check out 7 day shop com. They have a good selection and it says you can send their own brand back within 1 month! I have found them to deliver good service.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.php?PHPSESSID=&filterwords=bluetooth+headphones&x=0&y=0&filterwordsalldb=1&filterwordsdescs=1
Edited: 09/11/2011 at 10:09

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.