1:30 (ish) Half Marathon??

21 to 27 of 27 messages
26/11/2012 at 10:34

Top bombing!! 

26/11/2012 at 10:51

Closure on this type of thread is a rare thing to be enjoyed.  Well done.

26/11/2012 at 12:10

Hey Charlotte, just lurking and have to say that is a fantastic achievement - I ran Norwich yesterday too and the conditions were absolutely brutal and I'd guess most people were 2-3 mins down on the times they expected so you can definitely go even faster in the future. Well done!

26/11/2012 at 12:19

Thanks guys

Surry Runner - The club I'm think of joining is the largest in the area and has beginners through to internationals so there will be plenty faster than me which is good for inspiration/motivation as I'm still a newbie (running since April this year) with much to learn!

Daren - OMG it was awful wasn't it?! The stretch after you turned off the main road through Easton was horrific - I actually got blown from one side of the road to the other at one point! How did you get on?

26/11/2012 at 13:41

I did 1:28:44 so probably saw you out there at some point! Just under a minute outside my pb but that was set on a perfect day at GER in Peterborough (which is dead flat too) last month, so was happy with that considering they were the worst conditions I've ever raced in!

26/11/2012 at 14:59

Well done - good time. Ha, yeah - I could probably see you ahead of me during the race!

27/11/2012 at 15:40

Cracking result Charlotte. Well done!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.