Advice please.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 messages
05/08/2012 at 20:23

Very new to running but not to fitness. Did not take athletics serious at school but was always a winner in sports days (Amatuer I know) did the marathon this year in my opinion a poor time of 04:27 but that was with no training and many small injuries as a result of over playing my sport of football. Started to get really into running though and want to join a club with the view to maybe finding my best possible event and also to just run I live in south east london in thamesmead an would love someones help or any advice. All would be welcomed!

Ronnie Mewes 

05/08/2012 at 20:32

Ronnie are you saying you did the marathon with no training what so ever..

05/08/2012 at 20:35

Well I play for a local football team who train once a week and play sundays but the standard is pretty low especially fitness wise and i maybe ran a total of ten times prior to the marathon...

06/08/2012 at 18:13
Thanks hopefully I get a place this year and with training can hit my goal of 330!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.