Amsterdam Marathon 2012

General chat and training plans for all those competing at the 2012 Amsterdam marathon

2 messages
09/07/2012 at 21:59

Hey Folks

Hope you are all doing well.

I have just started my 16 week (1 week in) training plan for this year's Amsterdam Marathon and would be good to chat with some other people running this year in Amsterdam. My current marathon PB is 3 hours 17 minutes and I am aiming to break the magical 3 hour mark this time round!

Have you run previously or even been to Amsterdam recently? I am going to have a few days to see the city and party after!

Hopefully get some good chat on the go, I look forward to hearing some good running stories and get a small group of people all pushing each other on! That's the dream anyway!

Andy

09/10/2012 at 14:00

Hi hows it going ? PB 3 44 ( Edin last yr)  here prob looking for around that again ( 3 40 would be nice ......... ) Gen undertrained as usual into my 2 week taper now after 20 miles on Sun .

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.