Anyone know a running club in/near Odiham, Hampshire?

5 messages
21/10/2013 at 22:27

Hi

I've just moved to Odiham and wondered if there are any good running clubs near by? I work during the day and would like to have other people to run with/train with near by.

Thanks

22/10/2013 at 07:52

Hi,
Biggest clubs nearby are Basingstoke and Mid Hants (BMH) with a large road / trail running group
In alternate directions you have Alton, Fleet or Hart Runners.
There are also smaller running groupss that have sprung up near Basingstoke (Hatch Warren, Chineham).
I'm affiliated with BMH so clearly biased, but depends what you are after. A lot of my long runs take in Odiham, S.Warnborough, Long Sutton, so some great road (& trail) routes nearby.
Feel free to message me if you want more info

22/10/2013 at 12:04

Contact details and training times for running clubs in Hampshire - Hampshire Athletics

22/10/2013 at 17:31

slightly further afield from you is Farnham Runners too. I'm an ex-member (moved away to Scotland) but was a member for about 10 years and they were my first experience of a running club and are fantastic for all levels.

24/10/2013 at 11:47

hi all

Thanks for the advice. I'll have a look at the clubs suggested above and maybe see some of you there (not Cragchick as you're now in Scotland - but thanks for the tip!). 

Regards, 

H

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.