Arrival of the RW watch

21 to 29 of 29 messages
03/11/2002 at 21:29
Mine only lasted three weeks before packing in altogether. I found the instructions almost impossible but eventually figured them out with the aid of my 12 year old neighbour. I now use a Timex which is brill. I don't hold this against R.W which is the best mag. on the planet for runners.
03/11/2002 at 21:42
The best thing about Accuroute is the CD case that comes with it! One of the worst bits of shareware I've ever tried!

I know that the freebies that come with mag subscriptions need to be cheap, but there comes a point where it's anoying to see your subscription money being wasted!
04/11/2002 at 12:44
Please can somebody help me!! After pressing every button on the RW watch in every permutation I now know how to stop and start the stopwatch. Only trouble is I've also now programmed in the once an hour, on the hour, long drawn out whine (either that or we have mice who are great timekeepers). Please can someone advise how to turn this off before my husband starts divorce proceedings???!
04/11/2002 at 13:32
Wise Owl.

Mine is the same. The hourly chime is definately switched off and yet every hour I get the same long beep. Can't deactivate it. I've never worn my watch and it now resides (quietly) in a box.
05/11/2003 at 13:37
Boing

Only seems like yesterday!

;-)
05/11/2003 at 13:50
This is nothing to do with RW watch, but I have to say to FionaH that I like the radioactive ducks!
05/11/2003 at 14:50
Nice to see you can spell 'Scotty' properly now.
:-))
JJ
05/11/2003 at 15:11
I've got mine to work, but can't turn off the hourly alarm. To turn the alarm off, press start and reset. Oh yes, the stopwatch randomly resets, going along and look at the watch, 0:31. Great!
05/11/2003 at 15:14
bl**dy hell, Scotty!

It's like Groundhog Day on this forum at the moment...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 29 of 29 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.