Australian Grand Prix

Is anyone planning to watch and then run

21 to 30 of 30 messages
09/03/2003 at 18:56
Typical. He's a 3rd rate driver who sleeps around with loads of women (and quite possibly men).

And there I thought you were such a nice girl Kirstin.
09/03/2003 at 19:00
well i only mentioned his accent, not his driving ability!! yes he's a 3rd rate driver who thinks he's better than he is, and if the women want to sleep with him due to him being loaded thats up to them!!! Didn't say i would (didn't say i wouldn't either tho, but i do think he's a bit old and past it now!!)

he sleeps with men?????? Where did that rumour come from?
09/03/2003 at 19:07
I don't know, but it kind of helped my point so I threw it in.

(I hope he doesn't read these pages!

He probably doesn't, all that sleeping around with the men!)
09/03/2003 at 19:08
think ur slander is safe, Eddie if u are reading this, u should maybe go practise ur driving instead!!!!
09/03/2003 at 19:11
You know that I read recently that if you slander someone online, even if its via an email, and it effects that persons job/financial status/reputation etc.. you can still get done. It doesn't matter if you were just forwarding the email. You could still be held responsible.

In that case...Eddie, I'd like to retract the statement that you have in any way or form slept with women...I mean men!

(I'll sleep easy tonight)
09/03/2003 at 19:14
think his reputation and his job for that matter are already in tatters!!

Sorry Eddie ;p
09/03/2003 at 19:15
Kirstin, I think I'm having a conversation with you on multiple threads...I'm getting a headache... will you please stay still!
09/03/2003 at 19:16
sorry, i'm hyperactive ;)
09/03/2003 at 19:17
Head spinning....need to lie down.
Speak to you all later.
09/03/2003 at 20:17
Well done to the wee plucky Scotsman.(It's a puppet! - Gerry Anderson will be proud)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 30 of 30 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.