back articles last month aug 08

Your better half

9 messages
02/08/2008 at 10:08

Does anyone know how to find articles from back issues of RW? Are they online?

last month's edition (Aug 08 which came out in July..) - It had an article called 'Your better Half' and had two eacy schedules that included cross training. I tore the page out (sacrilege I know) and have been scribbling my plan on it and in the frantic week I have just had, have managed to lose it somehow!

I have searched on half schedules here but there are so many on line I am baffled by the choice and would love to get my old schedule back...can anyone please help old ditsy here?!!!

02/08/2008 at 10:14
I still have the mag and will gladly send it to you if you can't find it on-line. You can e-mail me via this site.
02/08/2008 at 10:18
Orang Utan, I've finished with my copy, so if you want to drop me an email through the RW Forum, we can take it from there.
02/08/2008 at 10:19

Hey Slugsta you are an angel!!! Thanks I will keep searching and throwing folders and papers around my house and swearing a lot and if I don't manage to find either the article or my brain, I shall shout!!!

Thanks

02/08/2008 at 15:30
Will boing this anyway, just in case a techno-geek can help.
02/08/2008 at 17:52
ye, offer still stands from me
05/08/2008 at 19:07
Thanks Slugsta and Swittle, I got a text message from my sister up north to say that the book I sent her had an interesting bookmark....so somehow I posted my training schedule to her!! How stupid is that!! Anyway she has faxed a copy back to me so panic over but thanks a mill for your offers. happy running!
05/08/2008 at 19:09
Glad that you found it!
05/08/2008 at 22:10
Result!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.