Being sent the wrong way.

Anyone know what the rules are?

21 to 25 of 25 messages
24/03/2013 at 22:33
It wasn't any sort of league race so no one is losing out on points.
Would just be nice to go into work tomorrow and when the questioning goes like this
Colleague - "running this weekend?"
Me- "yes"
Colleague - "did you win?"

It would be great for once just to reply "yes I did actually"

They seem to ask the same question whether I've run a local fun run or even the London Marathon.
25/03/2013 at 05:53

Yes. Fair and square.

25/03/2013 at 07:15
Millsy1977 wrote (see)
Would just be nice to go into work tomorrow and when the questioning goes like this
Me- "yes"

They seem to ask the same question whether I've run a local fun run or even the London Marathon.

So reply that you DID win the race,I am agreed with the majority you followed what the Marshall asked you to do and to be honest, if you failed to follow a Marshalls instructions you would of been at risk of disqualification

Well done

Edited: 25/03/2013 at 07:16
25/03/2013 at 07:48
kaysdee (Kelly) wrote (see)
Argh, missed a couple of key words out there. 69.xx at the 10m split!
I know you have a couple of 10m splits in a HM faster then an actual 10M race.

Well that attempt at cheek was a fail!

My next 10M is in September. We'll see if I can get back to proper form by then

Millsy1977 wrote (see)
Me- "yes"

Know this feeling well.

The other irritating thing is when they hear you've come say 5th in some 200 strong field, and then say, well you need to beat that next week...when yoiu're doing some 15,000 strong race.

25/03/2013 at 08:27
Yes should be fun after VLM trying to explain how I only managed to get into the top 2000 or so. Even though I may have the race of my life.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.