Benidorm half marathon

81 to 92 of 92 messages
18/06/2012 at 22:42

confirmed is the race to be jedi master.

yeah also found the official site and another site saying TBC.

Will get in touch with the Spanish tourist board and see what the plan is.

18/06/2012 at 23:41

The force is strong with you jedi barry tone!

If you find out any information send it to me you must!

04/09/2012 at 20:30

any updates on how to enter this year?

anyone else doing it?

04/09/2012 at 21:18

Hi Snake-Hips...

Not checked in on this one for a while... The Running Crazy website says it's on Saturday 24th Nov 12, but the 'official' site, still shows info/blurb about the 2011 event??

04/09/2012 at 21:20

I've emailed them to see if there ius any info & will report back if they reply.

04/09/2012 at 21:38

Nice one.

Keep me posted!

11/09/2012 at 20:16

cheers snake hips. been checking it out and its down as on 24Nov on a few of the spanish running sites. Just wondering whether its actually been confirmed.

wonder if the elvi are going this year - i think that what you call a gang of elvis's anyway

24/09/2012 at 16:28

I believe it has recently been confirmed by Running Crazy as taking place on the Sunday morning ie the 25th. Race website still not updated though ...

28/08/2015 at 12:48

Just ebtered this ! Know its an old thread but anyone let me know what its like please !

28/08/2015 at 13:06

What date is it this year wash wood?

28/08/2015 at 13:12

I've done it twice before, very different both times.

both were Saturday evenings about 6pm, apparently it's now the Sunday.

i preferred the Saturday as its time to recover from the night before and you can really enjoy the Saturday night.

ive only been to Benidorm twice, both at the end of Novemeber to do this run but also as part of a lads trip.

its a nice route (if still the same), along the beach so very flat with a couple of smallish hills as you head through the old town but with a steep finish in the park for about 50m.

really look back fondly on both those trips, think it was 2010 and 2011.

first time it was lashing it down, I mean absolutely torrential.

2nd time nice weather and really lively atmosphere.

i seem to remember it was a decent pack and medal as well.

we got some running gloves and sunglasses, a nice t shirt and a medal as well.

not sure what else to add so any questions I will try and help.

28/08/2015 at 20:54

Hi, Its Sunday 29th November this year. 15 Euro and we get a gym bag (or does this mean plastic drawstring?) Technical T Technical cap amd some foodie bits plus finishers medal. In Laws live about an hour away so we are going for a long weekend and I thought Id get my first race abroad in.  Doesnt look like a big field of female runners going on last years results and the sort of time I run a half would have given me second in age cat last year ......

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 92 of 92 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.