Black people on the front cover of RW

Have you ever seen a black model....?

481 to 483 of 483 messages
23/02/2013 at 19:09
Karen Samuel wrote (see)

Boys, Boys, Boys 'Timing is everthing if you running a marathon'

Karen Samuel wrote (see)
Stevie G . wrote (see)

ok, new question, when was the last time there was a black MAN on the front of RW?

Was there one of Dwain Chambers?

Marc.S wrote (see)
Stevie G . wrote (see)

ok, new question, when was the last time there was a black MAN on the front of RW?

It was President Barack Obama in 2008

kittenkat    pirate
23/02/2013 at 19:10

It's ridiculous how 'pretentiously prescious' people are about stuff like this. Running (God forbid) is actually still a niche market in the general press (meaning of no interest). To actually keep any publication going and selling strong about putting one leg in front of the other, faster than walking and in many cases not...

I'd rather be doing my job, than regurge the same crap!

If it REALLY is that important, do something about it, but my challenge to you is rather than look at a cover of a magazine, look at the content.

Come up with something fresh rather than 3/4 of a page of a photo of food or a runner (or insert stuff here) and then poor excuse for 3/4 lines of generic text...

Edited: 23/02/2013 at 19:11
23/02/2013 at 19:10

Oops!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
481 to 483 of 483 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.