Blog It!

Anyone else out there blogging ...

14 messages
The Evil Pixie    pirate
01/11/2004 at 16:23
I'm resurecting my website for FLM05 and want to add some good links.

Is anyone else out there Blogging and/or using a personal web site for FLM training?

If so please give me your link here - maybe we can get a RW Blogging Community!

Cheers

Pixie

PS You may get some more visitors and sponsorship too!
01/11/2004 at 16:46
Not doing FLM, EP but will be doing a marathon in April. Does that count?

If so, pls gimme a mention, and I'll do likewise. Are you still evilpixie.org?

01/11/2004 at 16:50

Is there a good host (or good software) that you would recommend? I don't want to be fannying around doing my own HTML on account of having a life.
The Evil Pixie    pirate
01/11/2004 at 16:57
Andy .. yes I am still evilpixie.org and I will be coming live again soon - I may even get round to replying to your e-mail too! (Sorry!)

Waapster Blogger is brilliant .. no need to know any HTML just type and they also give you templates for design if you want to cheat (or like me get the website up quickly!)

I will be having various sections including recipes (from the forum hence my recipe thread!), news, training, links and a boring about me!

The Evil Pixie    pirate
02/11/2004 at 09:40
Any more?

I'm forming a good list and will link them from the forum too so we can all get involved!
02/11/2004 at 12:10
here's a link to my blog.. has beena bit quiet of late but has been a great way of recording my training when it mattered and storing away race reports.

runblog
02/11/2004 at 12:14
http://pantmantraining.blogspot.com/

I'm in!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
02/11/2004 at 13:24
cheers!
08/11/2009 at 11:26

The Jogger's Nipple!

www.joggersnipple.blogspot.com

08/11/2009 at 12:12
Ah, there's nothing quite like the revival of a 5 year old thread!
08/11/2009 at 12:16
Especially since he seems to be posting the same bloody thing on any thread that had Blog in it's title.
21/12/2011 at 10:10

Yeah i've been running for about three months now and blog about my progress. Heres my blog

I'm also a web developer and my blog holds some of my work and opinions on web development

21/12/2011 at 10:29
Melv wrote (see)

The Jogger's Nipple!

www.joggersnipple.blogspot.com

RunningCommentary wrote (see)
Ah, there's nothing quite like the revival of a 5 year old thread!

Gertie wrote (see)
Especially since he seems to be posting the same bloody thing on any thread that had Blog in it's title.

Peter Fisher 2 wrote (see)

Yeah i've been running for about three months now and blog about my progress. Heres my blog

I'm also a web developer and my blog holds some of my work and opinions on web development

We should start a sweepstake on the date this thread next gets dredged up by a blogspammer. I'm going for 27th October 2014. Who's in?
21/12/2011 at 11:02

Haha, I didn't mean to come across as a spammer. 

Is there an unwritten rule that states, if one was to post on a thread older than x amount of time its classed as a spam post. 

If so I would put a date of 18th of June 2013. 

If this is the general rule, then I would  advise runnersworld to make threads over x old as read only and make this known in a static "Read before you post" thread .

Im a new runner. Only started three months ago.  Each month I post my progress on my blog. I hope to increase the frequancy of posts as next year I want to take part in running events.  As mentioned before, I write about web development as thats my field of work/study. The running is a small section of my blog and I hope to build upon it next year.

I appologise If I came accross as a bit of robot.  I've read and subscribed to many of the blogs mentioned on this thread (and others).  I just wanted to add mine to the mix.

Happy holidays everyone. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
14 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.