Breathing

5 messages
14/08/2002 at 09:29
I remember reading a similar thread to this on the old forum site. I think though I could be wrong, that to maximise your air intake you breathe through your mouth, although some air does circulate through your nostrils anyway.

What the tape thingy does, I've no idea and I've never used one.

Got to admit I wouldn't be able to breathe through my nose when I'm running as it tends to have goo coming out of it (which is nice!)
WildWill    pirate
14/08/2002 at 09:44
I think all the tap thingys do is make you look a bit like Adam Ant ;o) (Showing my age)

Will
14/08/2002 at 10:56
Can't remember where I read it, but at times of respiratory stress (like typing too fast) I always remember the contribution to the nose v mouth debate of the chap who said he'd breathe through his ears as well if he could.
It might have been the same person who tried a nose strip thing and thought it was wonderful and really helped until he discovered it had fallen off...
14/08/2002 at 11:08
On the subject of Adam Ant (I too was a fan in the 80s), there's a picture of him in today's press, having been convicted of causing a disturbance in a pub or something.

Time has not been kind...................
14/08/2002 at 11:36
Must admit, I thought "that old geezer can't be Adam Ant." Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and realised that he's not the only one who doesn't look the same as he did in the early 1980s.

Even so, I'm sure he wouldn't be feeling the need to play with guns today if he had accepted my marriage proposal...

Cheers, V-rap.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.