Cake anyone?

Recipe RW March 2009

6 messages
14/02/2009 at 09:17
Did anyone try the cake recipe in March's edition of RW?
17/02/2009 at 14:22
No one? I did and they are really nice though not very healthy!!! Worth a try making and telling everyone that it's ok to eat them because RW says so!
PSC    pirate
17/02/2009 at 14:29
i was thinking about the RW recipes the other day - I don't think I have ever tried any of them (ever)!!  Why is it unhealthy??
17/02/2009 at 14:55
We should have more threads like this rather than all the debates about trolls, darwin and models on the front cover. Any way I keep falling asleep at my desk and wanted to know how I can avoid falling asleep and missing my leave time? Also, I went swimming today and my arse was showing through my trunks, which got me thinking how often should I get a new pair?
17/02/2009 at 15:03
That depends on how nice your arse is, MP
17/02/2009 at 15:08
It has had a few complementary remarks over the years. The lifeguard said it wasn't such a bad offence having the arse showing through but if the front wears out to the same level I ain't welcome in the pool and he will be forced to call the police!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.