Carry drinks on long run??

Sorry...another nutrition question

21 to 27 of 27 messages
23/01/2013 at 14:11

I think you want the bottom of the bottle in the middle of your back like Wilkie says... I can imagine if it was over your bottom then the movement might gradually dislodge it.

23/01/2013 at 17:02

I hate carrying anything, so for long runs from home I'll just leave a drink on the doorstep and do 4-7mile loops, tend to do 2/3/4 different loops as I hate repetitive laps as well!

Or do the same with the car, I just leave it on the windscreen. Other option is to hide a couple of bottles en route.

23/01/2013 at 17:07
Karimor running/water belt from sports direct, 7.99 and Im in love with it!
23/01/2013 at 17:19

Christian - that's the one I got..gonna play around to find the best position as I'm finding the bottle jiggles a bit

23/01/2013 at 17:26
Wicked!

I was running with it behind but ran with it in front today and it was sweet!
Bottles stayed nice and secure and the two bottles holding 170ml each get me
through a fair distance!

Good luck with it, it's a steal at that price!

P.S I also teamed it with the cheep karimor behind-head headphones, winner!
23/01/2013 at 17:35

Ah no, I've got the one with just the one bottle. But yeah, figured for that price i'll make it work!

23/01/2013 at 17:39
Ahh right, coolios!

Yeah you can't knock it! Havnt tried the single bottled ones so can't comment to much!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.