City of London Runners?

Is there a running club in the City?

5 messages
20/04/2005 at 10:30
Walking through the City yesterday evening along Cannon Street towards St Paul’s Cathedral I was passed by a group of 20 or so runners – I’m interested to know which club they were from. Does any one know if there is there a running club in the City?
20/04/2005 at 23:18
Don't know of a running club in the city - as it was a Tuesday could have been the running group from Nike Town at Oxford Circus.

If you do find a running club in the City I'd be interested.
21/04/2005 at 08:54
Thanks Kazzah
21/04/2005 at 10:10
It was probably Serpies! Have a look at www.serpentine.org.uk (sorry, I can't do links) - that will give you details of runs, how to join, and anything else you could possibly want tom know! As far as I know, it's the only running club based in central London.
21/04/2005 at 11:37
Graham,

MG is right, it is probably us from Serpentine. We have a group running from Edgware Road to tower bridge and back every Wednesday. You can check the webpage she mentioned for more details.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.