Coaching Challenge

3 messages
24/04/2014 at 13:56

Hi everyone, I'm determined to run the London Marathon next year in sub 3 hours and I'm looking for a coach to offer advice and support, and put together a training plan. I'm currently living in South West London and I'll be 30 at the date of the race.

I ran the Paris marathon 5 years ago in 3:36, but haven't run since. I know it will be extremely tough, and most people won't believe I can do it, but if anyone fancies this against-the-odds challenge or can recommend someone please let me know.

Cheers,

Jon

05/05/2014 at 18:31

Hi Jon, 

I ran London 2013 in 4hours and 26seconds.......

With a focused approach I have undertaken some serious training. I am now down to 2hours 59mins and 12seconds. 

Would love to help if I can? 

Rich

05/05/2014 at 18:34
Have you got a place for London? That's usually more difficult than running the thing.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.