Craig Mottram Video - Inspirational

7 messages
07/11/2006 at 22:37
Someone posted it on You Tube. 3 parts (about 7 minutes each). Excellent!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=big+mazungo&search=Search

Real Runners.
Real Runners. Real People, Real Fitness, Real Runners. www.realrunners.co.uk
07/11/2006 at 23:44
Love the components of that video, and have watched it a few times. If there is any runner right now that does serve as an inspiration to me, it's Mottram.
08/11/2006 at 11:17
Thanks - they are really good and entertaining.
11/11/2006 at 21:08
I would recommend for anyone to watch this video. Mottram's belief in himself is the aspect that comes out the most for me.
12/11/2006 at 20:51
Pleased you guys enjoyed it - its awesome, also if you watch the 3rd video (its made up of 3 parts), you can catch Mo Farah sprinting in during the Kidney 10km (he finished 2nd - 28.37!!!)

Real People, Real Fitness, Real Runners.
www.realrunners.co.uk
13/11/2006 at 17:57
Hey Kevin, I watched that too. That is really good! Thanks for posting it. Haha, I'll be thinking of it when I think I die on Wedesday, hehe. C u then!
14/11/2006 at 07:35
Great stuff Kevin. As you say - very inspirational. He sounds like he has a very good head on his shoulders and a good support team.
We have a young kiwi who is just as determined to do well - Nick Willis - he was in that 1500m final where Mottram fell. These guys have the passion.
It was interesting to see that Mottram runs on the road as well - not too many track runners do that till later in their careers.
Thanks for posting the link! Had a good laugh about the chicken heart and the lion heart!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.