Credit where it's due...

OR NOT BOURNESPORTS!

21 to 38 of 38 messages
09/03/2012 at 09:55
Just Run wrote (see)
credit where credits due

Obersturmführer Wilkie says that should be "credit where credit's due!

(I bet the Gestapo had their pedants!)

09/03/2012 at 10:09

Poor grammar and spelling are definite signs of an inferior intellect, which is in the breeding.

PIE HIM!!

09/03/2012 at 11:11
"I bet the Gestapo had their pedants!"

that mad I larf...

I can just see Himmler jackbooting his way around the bunker berating the SS et al for their poor grammar - "nein, nein - there is an umlaut on the U in Muller"
09/03/2012 at 11:31
Hitler once said, something like, if you tell people enough times they will eventually believe you.
09/03/2012 at 12:39
fat buddha wrote (see)
also had to goggle Godwin's Law - a new one on me as well.... nice one Mutts

FB - do you have eyesight issues? Do you wear goggles because you are a triathlete?

YP

09/03/2012 at 13:45
YP - errrm - ever heard of a typo??
09/03/2012 at 13:56
Easy on the poor fella Mutts
09/03/2012 at 14:36

Nam, I think the gang mentality on here sometimes pushes people into a corner to which they simply feel like they have to end the conversation. We’re all entitled to an opinion. I think it’s funny how the post has attracted so much interest, but only in the ‘general’ area where hitler’s disciples are clearly breeding.

I think its sad you can't just accept another persons opinion which reflects on you. Saddo

Phil, we may be related as I’m also from the saarf. And the FB could join us too by the look’s of things.

Happy running, upstanding members of the luftwaffe

Nam
09/03/2012 at 14:50
Just Run wrote (see)

I think its sad you can't just accept another persons opinion which reflects on you. Saddo

Contrary to popular belief it's not you, it's everyone else that has a problem...  Ah!  Of course!!  It's obvious now that you put it this way...  Good... we've cleared that up then. 

09/03/2012 at 14:53

Fur yo, Wilkie 

Seig heil!

09/03/2012 at 15:00

JR - I would like to know why you chose to put this exact message on all/most of the categories. That is what people are cheesed off about. It isnt good etiqutte quite simply.

Ok, in the grand scheme of things it isnt a big deal - but it pisses people off - and I think the self-policing nature of forums is actually a good thing

Fair enough you have had poor customer service (as far as you are concerned)....and one thread would have voiced that, but you chose to create several, and has been said - you could have simply contacted THEM to sort it out as someone else did (and commented on one of your other threads) 

Nam
09/03/2012 at 15:04
Crazy Diamond wrote (see)

Fur yo, Wilkie 

Seig heil!

'Sieg' please... 

09/03/2012 at 15:04
09/03/2012 at 15:09
"Phil, we may be related as I’m also from the saarf. And the FB could join us too by the look’s of things.

Happy running, upstanding members of the luftwaffe"

bugger off you lot - me, PB and JR are like blood brothers now. "your names are in the book" (viz: Dad's Army sketch for those who remember it)
09/03/2012 at 15:11
Nam, I noticed that AFTER clicking submit.  I'm looking for my crown of thorns now... 
09/03/2012 at 15:15

So if lots of people have a different opinion to the OP, they must be ganging up, and Nazis to boot!

Just Run wrote (see)

.... We’re all entitled to an opinion...

Indeed we are

09/03/2012 at 15:43
Sussex Runner (NLR) wrote (see)
Hitler once said, something like, if you tell people enough times they will eventually believe you.

It was actually Goebbels (the PR man)....  but nevermind.

My main issue was not what you posted - it was just on how many threads you started for the same thing.

10/03/2012 at 07:15

Rule 4 of internet arguements...

4) AT SOME POINT IN TIME, CLAIM THE OTHER PERSON IS A NAZI. Every, and I repeat EVERY Internet argument should involve at least one comparison to either Hitler or the Nazis. This is one of the most basic requirements of an average Internet debate, and although ignorant outsiders may find it silly to compare a person arguing on the Internet with an individual responsible for the execution of millions, this action represents one of the most traditional pillars of every online debate. The earliest recorded instance of the infamous "Nazi clause" can be traced to Greg "suprsk8r" Henderson, who used Q-Link in July of 1986 to call Alex "Dr_Millions" Wilson "the Adolf Hitler of preseason NCAA fantasy league basketball" over People Connection.

Which means i'm right, yes?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 38 of 38 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.