December run..

anyone interested???

11 messages
Ratbag    pirate
07/11/2002 at 14:26
As I now know many of you don't venture onto the Unofficial forum, you might not be aware that we are arranging a run in December.

The distance should be about 10 miles but I think we may have a shorter option too.

Anyway it's on December 15th at Windsor.

Please visit the Unofficial forum and look for December Run for details...

...see, we do run too....

All the best,

RB
07/11/2002 at 14:39
... and there are more listed on the URWFRC separate website which is at http://www.urwfrc.org/index.html
Ratbag    pirate
07/11/2002 at 14:43
Thanks Gavo...

...come on...it'll be fun and you can then see that we don't bite!!!
07/11/2002 at 15:34
Yes, but will Blue Knees slap me again Mr Ratbag?
07/11/2002 at 17:58
I'd love to guys, but if I spend anymore money before Christmas, some lucky turkey will live for another year.

Hope to get to Coniston in the spring though.
07/11/2002 at 19:44
Sorry RB & other forumites it's not possible for me to make it either. But I'll get to meet some of you one day!
KR
08/11/2002 at 10:30
Sorry I can't make it either - already comitted to x-country that day! Have a good one though!
Ratbag    pirate
08/11/2002 at 11:51
Redhead,

Only if you ask nicely!!!

Sorry you guys can't make it...

Nessie,

See you at Coniston...
09/11/2002 at 00:05
Sorry guys but I can't make it. I've got the Merthyr mawr pudding run which goes up Europes biggest sand dune on that day. Hope you get a good turn out and have a great day.
11/11/2002 at 09:51
why aren't there ever any runners world type runs in the north??
11/11/2002 at 10:06
How far north are you, Louise? There are quite a few of us planning to meet up at Coniston in March, and there was a pre-race pasta party before the Great Scottish run. I'm sure there are plenty Northern forumites who would love to meet up for a run - there are just more in the South, and they seem a bit more organised!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.