Do you think oscar pistorius regrets boasting of his gun collection now

61 to 76 of 76 messages
15/02/2013 at 11:10

Im going to make a guess at the sequence of events that occured and we'll see how close I am.

Oscar and his girlfriend had a huge argument, he threatened her (remember the police have already been called previously on domestic issues between the couple) and so she ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Incensed he banged against the door trying to break in, she was on the other side, crouched down, her weight pressed against the door with her hands on the handle to prevent him getting in. Oscar is so mad, he grabs his gun and starts shooting at the door handle to try and get in. This would explain the wounds to the hand and the head, as crouched down against the door, her head would be around where the handle of the door is.

You watch, I reckon Im pretty accurate ...... lets see hey?

15/02/2013 at 11:25
Hetty Wainthrop investigates.
15/02/2013 at 11:34
Millsy1977 wrote (see)
Hetty Wainthrop investigates.

You'll see ....... I will bring the thread up again once the investigation comes to the fore

WiB
15/02/2013 at 12:23

I think it was a game similar to Russian roulette. The rules are simple, close all the doors. Oscar stands in the hallway and counts to 100 while his girlfriend goes and stands in a room. He then shots randomly through one door in the house. If she survives they switch roles.

WiB
WiB
15/02/2013 at 12:23

Either that or she got him socks as a gift again.

WiB
15/02/2013 at 12:27
WiB wrote (see)

15/02/2013 at 16:11
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)

Im going to make a guess at the sequence of events that occured and we'll see how close I am.

Oscar and his girlfriend had a huge argument, he threatened her (remember the police have already been called previously on domestic issues between the couple) and so she ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Incensed he banged against the door trying to break in, she was on the other side, crouched down, her weight pressed against the door with her hands on the handle to prevent him getting in. Oscar is so mad, he grabs his gun and starts shooting at the door handle to try and get in. This would explain the wounds to the hand and the head, as crouched down against the door, her head would be around where the handle of the door is.

You watch, I reckon Im pretty accurate ...... lets see hey?

This seems a bit far fetched - wouldn't it have been easier just to kick the door in?

Maybe you're right after all!

18/02/2013 at 13:59

DF3 - I'm disappointed...nowehere in your sequence of events did you mention the bedtime game of cricket.....

18/02/2013 at 14:12

lol true ....... but looks like everything else is falling into place.

Hate to say I told you all so

I know a scumbag when I see one (and no-one is allowed to say 'takes one to know one')

I had KFC for lunch today ........ wonder if they serve that at his local prison facility lol. Never mind, he can try it again in about 25 years from now.

Edited: 18/02/2013 at 14:13
WiB
18/02/2013 at 14:13

DF3 you also missed out that they would found banned steroids when searching his home...

WiB
kittenkat    pirate
18/02/2013 at 14:14
Jason Wintin wrote (see)
WiB wrote (see)

I shouldn't laugh...

18/02/2013 at 14:23
WiB wrote (see)

DF3 you also missed out that they would found banned steroids when searching his home...

I hope its true that this was found. Just another example how he feels the rules dont apply to him. Drugs? No worries ....... gaining a place in the Olympics thanks to carbon fibre blades? No worries ........ shooting people when you're upset ........ go for it.

Good luck running from Bubba when he's in the mood Oscar!

18/02/2013 at 17:03

GymAddict wrote (see)

... where he was living behind high gates and electric fences.

At least he will already be accustomed to his new surroundings.

XX1
18/02/2013 at 21:16
DF3 -- I know this is off topic but what was that thing you were going on about the other day... Some news story containing the number 4?
XX1
18/02/2013 at 21:44
Taxi Driver wrote (see)
DF3 -- I know this is off topic but what was that thing you were going on about the other day... Some news story containing the number 4?

sent you a PM

XX1
19/02/2013 at 13:13
DF3 -- PM received and digested
XX1

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 76 of 76 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.