Dog Fouling - Done to Death, I know . . .

101 to 106 of 106 messages
02/12/2012 at 00:21
You've been tricked. They grow into big ones the size of pigs.
02/12/2012 at 17:54

I love the smell of my dogs.. one smells of biscuits and the other of cheesy biscuits cos she's a girl. They sleep outside in a kennel. I sleep upstairs in a bed. I know my place they know theirs.

02/12/2012 at 23:27
Cheesy biscuits and biscuits are both still biscuits. That's a bit like saying they smell of ice cream and vanilla ice cream.
03/12/2012 at 16:14

I  like the smell of my dogs feet !! (not when they've just been running through cowpats though!)

03/12/2012 at 19:16
Their feet have scent glands. Sniffing dogs' paws is like sniffing human armpits! Though I have to admit I love the smell of my dogs' paws...
06/12/2012 at 13:31

I live in orienteering country, but I'm an ordinary runner. If I'm caught short I look out for one of those orange and white flags that orienteers leave out specially for people who need to visit the "rest room". It's really thoughtful of them.

I think someone comes round every now and then and collects it all up. At least, that's what the guy waving seemed to be doing last time I used one of their "depots" but I'm not sure as I had ipod earbuds in and couldn't hear him.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
101 to 106 of 106 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.