01/03/2004 at 00:02
silly hippo

but i know how it is

was screwed up enough in my teens by books

avoid seroius ones now
but any book is dangerous

laugh if you want
01/03/2004 at 00:06
i read alot,mainly true adventure and walking type books and lightweight travel stories,pete mcarthy,tony hawks,mark waddington ,josie dew, tim moore.when i worked shifts years ago i did read novels but these days i havent the time to get lost in a book as i lose track of time and responsibility.
01/03/2004 at 00:08
exactly
thats why i dont read

so you understand

oh, and i read vv quickly, but, id be onto the next and the next

i would not function
01/03/2004 at 10:32
I heard that DQ was meant to be so great because he is constantly delaying death. But from my (woman's) perspective, yes, he's just been a silly, self indulgent so and so.

I think I read The Castle ages ago. Is it the one that isn't quite finished?

Wish I could read more!
01/03/2004 at 10:54
never read it as a book. read it the children's reduced version with pictures when i was a kid. i have no intention whatsoever of reading the whole thing

i think the best novel ever wroten in spanish is 100 years of solitude
01/03/2004 at 13:38
am reading the english translation of 100yrs of solitude right now. enjoying it a lot, but can tell it would be much better in its original language.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.