Dorset CTS Place 8th December

3 messages
21/10/2012 at 07:29

Hi all,

I apologise from the off if this is not the done thing or even illegal. If it is then apologies I will not bother.

However I signed up to the endurancelife Dorset CTS have been training for it but now something major has come up and it doesn't look like I will be able to do it. I signed up to the ultra paying 53quid however it can be changed free of charge to 10k HM or Marathon.

I cannot get a refund so I thought 35£ would be reasonable? I'll accept the first offer. All you need to do is sign up to the Endurancelife website and I can swap my place over via that so everything will be in your name etc.

Again apologies if this isn't the done thing but I cannot bare to lose out on what is a lot of money for me at the moment

Thanks

19/11/2012 at 23:34

Just joined so I could message you, I'll take you up on this if you still have the spot.

19/11/2012 at 23:56

And now I've ticked the box that turns on forum messaging

Edited: 19/11/2012 at 23:56

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.