End of season sale

Everything must go!!!

21 to 25 of 25 messages
12/05/2003 at 17:23
Liverpool have been criticised for that many a season. Thing is, you don't need wingers to have width in the team.

Ideally, buy Duff, but I think United have a better chance if they want him (who wouldn't). Would be great if we could grab him though.

Sinclair getting on a bit this year and not really a winger anyway. Used to play upfront as I remember. Decent player chipped in with a few goals, but unless he's available for 2 million or something really low, then I reckon leave him.

It's going to be very interesting to see who we buy this year.

My list is:
Cisse (from Auxere, a forward)
Kanoute (if less than 4 million)
Joe Cole
Harry Kewel (unlikely though)
Jason Koumas (I've seen this kid play from Tranmere days, and I tell you he's the business, and still so young)
12/05/2003 at 17:27
Think it'll pretty much be name your price at Upton Park...
12/05/2003 at 17:29
It's a shame really. You have to wonder how West Ham got into this mess in the first place. All it needed was one more win earlier in the season and you'd be ok.

(Only he says).

Bolton have been unlucky though. The amount of games where they have been 1-0 infront, only to lose or draw in the last few minutes. They probably deserved to stay up more I wreckon.
12/05/2003 at 17:34
I agree - Bolton wanted it more, deserved it more. And the fans can't just blame poor old Roeder because it's the same squad that finished 7th the season before...
12/05/2003 at 17:39
I'm sure we (Wolves) will help buy a few of the West Ham players when we go up...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.