Energy drinks without caffiene

21 to 25 of 25 messages
Psi
09/11/2002 at 18:55
Figs are REALLY NICE.

Yet due to a high metabolic rate I remain trot-prone (despite that I, too, eat decently) so they're not an option for me on long runs :(

Lovely to snack on at home though ;)
09/11/2002 at 19:16
Cheers Psi :o)

Do you need anything to deal with frozen yoghurt and stuff? A lot of the recipes I've seen involve it, or can you do perfectly OK ones without it?
09/11/2002 at 22:23
OH MY GOD! You mean there's other flavours of Swedish Glace besides chocolate?!!!

Psi
10/11/2002 at 00:20
Iain, the one I use can deal with that stuff pretty well, as it's not like a big block of ice or anything. Personally I make smoothies and shakes with bog standard skimmed milk, but obviously this is more cos of my taste than anything else :)
10/11/2002 at 23:09
Actually, I tried doing a banana one with my hand blender this morning which worked fine and was delicious. Any info on blenders still welcomed though - I ended up covering half my kitchen with the stuff as there's no lid on it!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.