free Asics, anyone?

7 messages
07/11/2002 at 14:17
Probably should put this in the Gear section but wanted peeps to see it...would anyone like a pair of barely worn size 8 women's Asics 1070s? I'm going back to neutral shoes with added new orthotics, so my new Asics need a home. I'm very happy to post them on to anyone who'd like them...
07/11/2002 at 16:59
just boinging this up for evening viewing...
07/11/2002 at 17:16
meerkat - is that UK size 8 or some other variation?
Dollie    pirate
07/11/2002 at 18:10
That's very generous of you Meerkat. Did you find that they didn't suit you?
08/11/2002 at 09:45
RB - it's a UK size 8, but I think Asics sizes are a bit small, as I'm normally a 7 and a half.
Dollie - no, they didn't suit me...I was told, after running in neutral shoes and having problems, that I overpronate. So I bought the 1070s and things got worse! I've now seen a podiatrist who's kitted me out with orthotics, so I'm back in neutrals again.
Any takers for the poor orphaned Asics??
08/11/2002 at 09:49
dang, if they were just half a size smaller - I've just ordered some Asics 1070s in 7.5!

BTW I wear my 1070s with orthotics - have you tried your poor lonely 1070s with your orthotics to see if they get on?
08/11/2002 at 14:39
Lizzy - if your new shoes are too small when they arrive, let me know! There was no room for my feet in the Asics with the orthotics...and the orthotics are meant to correct the pronation, rather than getting the shoe to do it, hence back to neutrals. The orthotics feel very very weird...just hope I'll get used to them.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.