From Zero to Hero in 6 and a half weeks .... (plus 4 and a half hours)

221 to 230 of 230 messages
seren nos yn canu    pirate
14/04/2013 at 21:13
Jindalee...I think we all have faults....hence my it must be love thing....why else would my other half have put up with me for so long...
I didn't think he was on here under another name so pleased you could confirm it.....
14/04/2013 at 21:36
Seren, I totally agree with everyone having faults and loving someone definitely helps to deal with them.
16/04/2013 at 13:19
David Falconer 3 wrote (see)
Ultra waccyracer wrote (see)

Anyone with a bit of common sense who has been following these threads can see 

what you are doing.

Some will even go along for a laugh with you.

I think you are a bit foolish but what the heck

i'm sure you are quite harmless.

Maybe i'll introduce myself to you during the neolitic.

Fraid youre wrong ..... see the problem with that thought process is that I then dont get credit for all the chaos thats caused ......... Alex Coward does. So if it was me, I wouldnt really get anything out of it. And I can still do posts now that will get 100 replies in a day and cause chaos, so there is little benefit in me creating another account and letting 'someone' else get the credit.

If it was me, I would have just posted the whole story under my own name. Plus no offense but this 'Alex Coward' guy doesnt quite have the smart and witty retorts that I do.

But come up and say hi at the Neolithic, maybe we can run the first 20 or so miles together

oh dear.

29/04/2013 at 09:20

If the weather is like it is today (where I am anyway) at least it will be a pleasant walk in the country.

Remember your sunblock.

29/04/2013 at 09:34

Not if you take it easy.

Actually why not get a pair of binoculars and switch to the rambling event? 

29/04/2013 at 09:52

DF3 - I just p*ssed myself watching that vid - that's my core exercises done for the day - thanks!

seren nos yn canu    pirate
29/04/2013 at 09:56

don't worry those idiots who messed up their nutrition on the day and pacing were doing ironman David not just a little marathon....you will be fine

29/04/2013 at 10:14

Now the day DF3 does an IM, I may even come along to watch just for the laugh

29/04/2013 at 10:14
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)

Now the day DF3 does an IM, I may even come along to watch just for the laugh

Sadist 

10/05/2013 at 19:41

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
221 to 230 of 230 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.