Gade Valley Harriers still a club?

4 messages
10/10/2012 at 09:28

Does the Gade Valley Harriers still exist, or does noone check the email inbox, or is it simply that my letter was worded in a way that you did not want me to get involved in your club..?!

10/10/2012 at 13:01

Hi Troy - I'm not part of the club, but when I have run events with them they do seem like a friendly bunch, so I'm sure it's just a mix up.  Why not pop along to one of their training nights?

12/02/2013 at 20:54

Hello, I know this is many months late, but I've only just seen this. I'm a member & I am sure this must've been a mix up. Our committee are usually very good at getting back to people, so I/m sorry if it didn't work out this time. If you are still interested in us pleased write again or visit our website & facebook page.

12/02/2013 at 21:26

Hi Troy, I'm sure I replied to you a few days after you emailed us. Unfortunately it was the morning before you posted this message as I'd been away in Northumberland for a marathon weekend. Hope the trainining is going well and we are still here if you'd like to join us.

Andy (Men's Captain)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.