Getting fitness help from the RW forum

Magazine case study needed - women aged 35-50 only need apply!

5 messages
15/07/2007 at 19:25
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a woman aged between 35 and 50 to help me out with an article I'm writing about the most useful/friendly online forums.

The RW forum is, of course, toppermost, so...

All I'd need from you is a couple of answers to my questions about the advice you've got from fellow RW members - and a head-and-shoulders pic (it'll be printed very very small!)

My deadline is Monday - yep, tomorrow - so please drop me a note right away if you think you can help. Email me at jhoskyn@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation!

Jane x
15/07/2007 at 20:18
I am game will try email you if I ever get my toddler to sleep any advice on that would be grately recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Farnie    pirate
15/07/2007 at 21:17
LOL I've found a trampoline and water pistols the solution to that....I couldn't keep him awake til beditme the past two nights...
16/07/2007 at 19:44
Thanks FArnie, she seems to get a new lease of life after her bath. Has 10 minutes then goes clunk, laast few nights its like someone given her a big sugar fix. 1/2 hour later she's still like tigger.

Soz jane didn't manage to get back to you! By time sorted toddler and big kid (ie husband) out fell into bed and didn't remember until now. The joys of motherhood. Hope you got sorted anyway.

x
16/07/2007 at 19:49
I'll do it. I'm a laydeeeeeeee.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.