Good running shops in west yorkshire with big choice?

5 messages
19/06/2013 at 22:46

Need to take the mother for new trainers and looking for a shop in west Yorkshire with huge range of womens running shoes. Up and running only have a small selection in Huddersfield if I recall. Any recommendations thanks.

20/06/2013 at 09:52

Any big stores in west Yorkshire cheers. If I recall up and running hudds is very small with hardly any choice.

20/06/2013 at 10:03

That store is Huddersfield is a total waste of time they never have any stock I can't understand why the company keeps it open!! Up and running in Leeds is good as they have a new store down near the railway station now and its next to a new Jack wolfskin shop to make you spend even more money

The complete runner Ilkley everytime though. Awesome advice from ex-runners who have years of experience.

20/06/2013 at 21:13

There's a big running shop in Xscape at Castleford. Runners serving, including one of the Pontefract parkrun founders, if I remember correctly. I think it's a Sweatshop and they do gait analysis as well, for what it's worth. The treadmill is round a corner so not in full view. 

20/06/2013 at 21:14

There's a small Up & Running in Harrogate and a running shop in York, but they're both quite small. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.