Got jumped when running

f***ing chavs

41 to 48 of 48 messages
28/09/2011 at 21:25

i have been dressing like a ninja when going out at night, all black, i know hi vis has a prupose, but it's because of shit like this i dont want to draw attention to myself (not suggesting you were mark).

dirty stinking chav scum. I hope they get 'owned'....i think that is one if their terms...

Hope you are not too adversely affected mark.

28/09/2011 at 21:38

Sham, hi vis means you draw attention to yourself for the benefit of cars! I'd say that's a lot more useful than not being seen by the occasional yob!

Please don't tell me you wear headfones as well as the all black garb?!

28/09/2011 at 21:44
Good point. And calling them names just makes you as bad as them
28/09/2011 at 22:23
Terrible - always a thought in my mind depending on where I am running...
29/09/2011 at 12:33
Stevie - no i dont and on footpaths or trails the whole time, and take special care when crossing junctions... not entirely  irresponsible!
29/09/2011 at 18:59

Glad to hear it Sham

I went out in a dark kit in the dark once, and couldn't believe I'd done it. I made sure it was a cautious run though !

29/09/2011 at 20:55
It's Jokerman/Mack the Jack/Steve Pre fontaine/ One eyed....yawn
02/10/2011 at 18:27

Poor Markc xhugzx

To the chavs that attacked you - may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitals and may their arms be too short to scratch them.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 48 of 48 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.