Great North Run 2013 Accommodation

Cheap room anyone?

4 messages
01/08/2013 at 16:04

Hi, i have a room booked at the Castle Leazes University accommodation for the Saturday night. Its single en suite and includes breakfast.

I don't need it anymore as i am now able to stay with some friends. Would anyone like to take it off my hands as I  know cheap accommodation is virtually non-existent now. I have spoken with Nirvana Europe who i booked it through and its no problem transferring over to another name (for a £15 fee ) So total cost is £80. email me on ewartalex@hotmail.com if you're interested. 

04/08/2013 at 13:56

Shame you don't have 2 rooms would have took them.

19/08/2013 at 18:20

hey

I have another single room at Castle Leazes up for grabs as well if you still need 2 rooms Mark.

email me joosh997@gmail.com if you're still interested.

30/08/2013 at 17:11

Does anyone need accommodation on Saturday 13th and/or Sunday 14th September for the Great North Run 2013? I can offer a single room, breakfast & evening meal (or whatever combination) and transport. Starting at £70. Please email:

georgeanddibley@yahoo.co.uk

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.