Great Rave Run, Monique

9 messages
28/05/2003 at 11:34
Monique, I love your rave run in the latest mag! Well done on getting in.

Just one thing, either you're running very fast or it's a lousy photographer because you're very blurred. OK, I know you are super-fast, so that must be it, then.
Monique    pirate
28/05/2003 at 13:23
ERM yes it must be. Thanks I haven't seen it yet is RW inthe shops yet? There were some non- blurred ones, that he sent me, but I like blurred, trouble is I wore the forum t shirt but you can't tell.
28/05/2003 at 15:12
I subscribe so got mine delivered, so maybe it isn't in the shops yet. I certainly didn't realise it was a forum t-shirt, but will look again to see if that is apparent now that I know.
28/05/2003 at 15:17
Fantastic pic, Monique! Only sorry there was no wall of lard...
28/05/2003 at 15:33
well done monique,and looks like a nice place to run.presume blurring is due to northern weather as well as speed...
28/05/2003 at 15:53
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was told that I was quoted in there, and wondered what I'd said.
28/05/2003 at 15:57
Iain

It's in the race section, something about the FLM.
28/05/2003 at 15:58
I haven't got a copy - what did I say - if I have to wait until it comes out it'll drive me bonkers!

Please :)
28/05/2003 at 16:50
It's something a bit sqaure, (no not really) about seeing big ben and scoring in the world cup (as if)....Can I have your autograph at the social please?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.