Heather Mills Mccartney

Women's perspective sought

1 to 20 of 148 messages
18/03/2008 at 09:13

all the people i've spoken to this morning about her, with the exception of my wife, have been men. everyone of them has called her all the names under the sun(don't want to print any of them here).moneygrabbing was the most polite i've heard.

what do women out there think?

do you feel sorry for he? does she have a point?

i mean, 35k a year is it that bad for her daughter?

do you feel for the kid as they have to travel B class now?(her words)

18/03/2008 at 09:15

B Class!!!!!  (what exactly is her idea of B Classs)

I personally can't stand the woman (no puns intended) 

18/03/2008 at 09:16
The settlement works out at £700 per hour of marriage. Wonder what it works out per sh*g?
18/03/2008 at 09:20

The woman is in cloud cuckoo land. 

Money grabbing witch.

Like the kid is going to go hungry??? Paul wants his kids to grow up respecting money.  His kids with Linda didnt have money thrown at them and they were encouraged to go out and get jobs.  They seem pretty normal to me.

She is probably dissapointed that she didn't get more for herself.

18/03/2008 at 09:25

shimmy,

just what my wife thinks,plus she has to work pretty long hours in a stressful environment for a lot less than 35K.... so do a lot of us i guess

18/03/2008 at 09:27

B class?  B Class Mercedes, more like.

I heard she got the plane.

(...and a Ladyshave for the other leg.  *b-doom-tsh*)

18/03/2008 at 09:29
oh dear! i didn't want this to turn into a thread for amputee jokes but i guess she's asking for it
18/03/2008 at 09:30
Oh TB what have you started?
18/03/2008 at 09:32

I could understand it if they had been together for  a considerable length of time and she had grew accustomed to a particular type of lifestyle but come on, is 4 years really that long? Likewise I fully understand when the partner has been there whilst the other half has been accumulating that wealth... support is a major component of wealth generation, but his wealth had been accumulated long before she came on the scene.

I have no doubt that no matter what the specific yearly "allowance" for the wee one is she will not want for anything in her life... the stipulated school fees, nanny fees plus 35,000 grand for the little un is just the tip of the iceberg of what the child will receive.

I actually think she is coming across as a rather sad individual who has become obsessed with gaining what she thinks she deserves... despite all her advisers obviously advising that what she thinks she deserves is not what she actually deserves.

Anyway, the settlement looks fair to me.... it won't harm him financially and it will give the mother of his daughter some financial security... which I do think his daughter deserves.

Edited: 18/03/2008 at 09:34
Nam
18/03/2008 at 09:41
I think he was bloody stupid that he didn't see this coming...  I mean everyone else did...   To prove her "true love" he should have had her sign a pre-nup...  You can always change it a few years down the line...
18/03/2008 at 09:43

She has a particular way about her that invokes comtempt in me. She appears to have no control over herself, and tells the media everything, then complains about media intrusion in her life.

And as for the money, Paul isn't going to see his kids go without. 35K a year is plenty to bring up a child. And why should Paul be solely responsible for paying for everything for their daughter, now that her mother is a multi-millionaire?

18/03/2008 at 09:45

I'm always surprised that the women in this kind of case don't have more pride that to say they need the support of the ex-husband.

She was earning her living before she met him, and there's no reason why she couldn't do so now.

I'd be more inclined to tell him to keep his money, and keep my own dignity (which Heather has most definitely lost!).

KKD
18/03/2008 at 09:47

I can't stand the money grabbing witch!  She loves herself SO much its amazing she's got any room left to love the child.

I'm not a violent person but I'd never tire slapping that *&^*^.

KKD
Nam
18/03/2008 at 09:52
The staged dramas on day time television were just too much....
PloddingOn    pirate
18/03/2008 at 09:56

I can't stand her either.  I love how suddenly NOW she wants to try and keep it "secret to protect their daughter" but had no qualms going on TV screaming like a banshee a couple months ago.

To be fair, I have met a lot of people who have been screwed over completely by ex-wives and I think it's disgusting.  If I ever get married (slim to no chance) there will be very long contracts protecting both of us.. 

18/03/2008 at 09:58
Seems like a fair settlement to me - nobody forced him to get married and he's still got more money than he'll ever spend and enough to see all of his kids and grandkids more than OK for the rest of their lives.   Facts are if he wasn't so rich he'd never have got to have a relationship with a woman half his age anyway - he should be happy he's had the chance to lose 24million.  
18/03/2008 at 10:05
Well high class hooker, never loses her stockings!
18/03/2008 at 10:05
Are you suggesting that some women are drawn to a mans wealth rather than his appearance or personality? Surely not!
18/03/2008 at 10:08

popsider - I think it's a reasonable settlement too, but hearing her moaning about it is dreadful.

Let's face it, the kid is never going to miss anything anyway and if she can't feel financially secure with £24 million, then £100 million wouldn't do it either....

18/03/2008 at 10:21

Lots of women seem to lose all sense of pride when it comes to grabbing money off their ex-husbands.  Why is that?

1 to 20 of 148 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.