Heel-Ball,Ball-Heel or Heel only

How do you land?

21 to 25 of 25 messages
16/04/2007 at 11:09
Thaanks again for the replies.From replies I've been getting it does sound like I am possibly overstriding rather than having a quick cadence.Im going for a short run today to see how Im running abit more and try to change a few things.

Ian.
16/04/2007 at 11:10
Are you thinking of Catherina McKiernan, Gymaddict?

I went to a Chi Running workshop and found it very helpful.
16/04/2007 at 12:36
I dont know what POSE or CHI is, never heard of it.

Can it be shoved up your nose
17/04/2007 at 10:20
That's the lady - she was fab.
17/04/2007 at 11:31
I ran with much shorter strides yesterday and found it much easier infact I was slightly quicker with a lower heart rate.So I think that will help me alot.Thanks for advice on that.My shins were still slightly painful but Im going to try running today with some arch supports which I used in my old trainers and had no problems.I've just realised the trainers Im running in have no arch supports so hopefully this is causing the problem as I have been told in past(I've just remembered!) a mild pronator.I'll let know how I get on.

Ian.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.