Hello All

3 messages
09/08/2002 at 06:32
Good Morning,

Woke up early this morning, 4 am, have just signed on for the new site. so i thought i would say hello to you all out there. Look forward to chatting with you all in the future.

Its a bit wet outside at the moment but hope to be getting out there soon for a short run this morning. Hoping to run the Askern Ten on Sunday, is anybody else?. Anybosy esle run it before?
I feeling quite good at the moment as i broke my half marathon pb in my last race at Blackpool a few weeks ago.
Well i think that will do it for now. Has anydody managed to import their pictures into this site?

Alfie
09/08/2002 at 07:35
Hi Alfie, a couple of us are doing the Askern 10 on Sunday, see the separate thread. I've not done the 10 before but did the 10k back in May and set a new PB on it. Course isn't flat but no major hills on it. What sort of time are you hoping for on Sunday?
09/08/2002 at 10:49
Hi Alfie and welcome to the Forum.

Good luck in the Askern 10. You'll have to play around with any piccys to get them to a specific number of pixels wide/high.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.