Help

need to develop consistency

1 message
17/03/2013 at 08:47

Hi,

Im wondering if anyone can help me with their expertise. I have been trying to run on a regular basis for about a year now. I start off well and dont push myself to hard but its always the same, after about a month I end up getting ill some virus or chest infection of some kind. Its really frustrating as I end up not doing anything for about 2 to 3 weeks before I start the process again. I was able to build up to running a 10k last year but after this i got ill again. 

I have very little idea of nutrition and am not sure if im getting ill often because im not eating the right things. Ive read that i should be snacking on nuts but i cant do this as i have an allergy. 

Does anyone have any tips or suggestion please? Im really keen to develop my running and i love it when Im able to do it consistentley as it helps me with stress etc. Currently feel like its a cycle that i cant break so any help would be greatfully appreciated,

thanks 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.