I miss my body fat!!!

Weight loss & cold.

21 to 32 of 32 messages
08/01/2003 at 16:13
So the thread didn't die, well done for a useful suggestion Hilde.

I had thought of hibernation but the firm don't think much of the idea.

Will consider the Kebab though and possibly warm beer.

Cheers
CN
08/01/2003 at 16:15
Hildegard hates me because I was rude about Oxford and Icelandic sagas btw.

Just thought, another quite healthy thing would be to make sure you have a couple of handfuls of nuts each day. Protein, calories and the right kind of fat.
08/01/2003 at 16:17
Well you were very silly Glenn since Hildegard is very slim with long legs.

I love those Icelandic holidays for the elderly Hildegard!
08/01/2003 at 16:48
Public Service Announcement - Icelandair are SO desparate to fill the seats on their overpriced flights that they've introduced a £138 return fare from heathrow!

No, don't all rush at once to escape the snow ....
08/01/2003 at 16:49
Nuts, sounds good to me.
08/01/2003 at 17:00
Some whales feel slim next to me - i only really get cold when really really tired
08/01/2003 at 17:01
At the risk of bringing this thread back to where it started (hatred, northerner baiting and weight loss, I think).... I've lost 5 kg since 1 January. And yes, I am feeling the cold! Thermal 'big girls' pants' are the answer!

(See DavidB, I told you I'd get pants in a thread somewhere!)
08/01/2003 at 17:21
At last, some people who don't think i was extracting the urine.

Well done LizzyB I hope you feel good for the weight loss. As I said I miss it cos I'm cold and none of my trousers fit properly.

I didn't intend to lose weight, i run for stress relief and it works wonders + many other benefits.

Godzilla, take Hildegards advice and wrap up warm when knackered.

Cheers
CN
08/01/2003 at 17:29
Actually, CN, I feel terrible for the weight loss! food poisoning, you see. Not that I mind losing 5 kg or anything though.
08/01/2003 at 17:42
OOPS sorry to hear that Lizzy, all fixed I hope?

Gotta go home now, will drink beer as this is a rest day and contemplate the intake of massive carbs.

CN
09/01/2003 at 09:17
LizzyB,
Hmmm, I shall have to look into that Icelandair offer - seems to good to be true. But aren't you still having unseasonably warm temperatures over there? Wouldn't want it to rain or anything.

Glenn,
Me hate you? How silly! I merely take pity on your Tab connections... :)

Chimp,
Elderly? Well, it is my birthday this month, but I won't be that old. I wonder if it will make me a faster runner though? We have snow here, and I'm so looking forward to running in it!
09/01/2003 at 11:11
Hi Hild - yup, 8 degrees today. But it hasn't rained since we got back here on Friday. just wish it would SNOW!!!

PS Icelandair offer definitely is true - a friend booked at that price yesterday to come over for a skiing holiday. Well, she's optimistic, anyway

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 32 of 32 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.