I'm losing the plot

Any computer experts out there?

4 messages
04/10/2002 at 15:08
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with all the new threads and postings on these forums. Just browsing backwards and forwards takes too long.

Anyone know of a software solution - that will allow me to just log on, download or otherwise save all the new posts since my last visit, and then quickly log off before my phone bill leads me to bankruptcy?

I mean, is this what "newsreaders" do?
04/10/2002 at 15:20
my only solution to that one is to use the filter - gives you the last 24 hours only... alternatively, unmetered access somehow?!
04/10/2002 at 15:27
As bouncer said, you should use the keyword search thing so that you don't have to keep going bak and forwards. Also on th emain RW page at the bottom there is usually a listing of "hot topics" which are the busiest for the day (I think). Other than that I doubt you can download all the posts without it being a technical and logistical nightmare.
04/10/2002 at 15:28
sorry about the typo's :)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.