Ironing shorts?!

Does anyone?

61 to 71 of 71 messages
15/11/2003 at 16:35
I think that's worth a call to the Social Services - the man is clearly used and abused!!

Is he allowed out at all?!
15/11/2003 at 17:30
only if I've already made plans to go out myself :-)

he's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself - and I'm sure he loves it really ;-)

It could be worse - I could make him iron without allowing him to watch TV!

And anyway, he's refusing to watch the football match at the moment, and is playing on the playstation instead, so that he doesn't have to iron - so don't feel too sorry for him...
15/11/2003 at 17:43
I iron but I do make sure I moan all the time I'm doing it and I mention it at every opportunity afterwards.

Well, brownie points is brownie points!

I would never iron anything that I wore for running though or even going to the gym. Couldnt really give a stuff what I look like. Mind you, it is easier when you dont have to try too hard.

;-0

15/11/2003 at 17:51
I nake sure I moan all the time I'm doing it, too, Chimp!

I'll get me coat...
15/11/2003 at 17:52
Suggestion: if things don't work out with your current partners, it looks like you two are made for each other!!! And I bet ACW doesn't even bother with childish things like a playstation!

Just a thought.

;-)
15/11/2003 at 17:55
Wayfarer,

If Snail was married to me, she'd put poison in my coffee.

If I was married to her, I'd drink it.

:-)
15/11/2003 at 17:56
LOL!!!!!
15/11/2003 at 18:01
See what I mean ?!?!?
15/11/2003 at 18:02
ps Mr Snail just came in and read this thread over my shoulder. He would like to point out that I wouldn't put poison in Chimp's coffee, I'd force him to do it himself...

Thanks for that contribution, Mr Snail... you can go back to your game now!
15/11/2003 at 18:15
well, that's put an end to that thread then.

Mr Snail often has that effect on my conversations ;-)
19/11/2003 at 11:02
Sorry for the delayed reply, Monique; no, I didn't kill her, (she's a lovely lady, really) even though she left the bleach [not suitable for use on vitreous enamel] in the bath in the morning, drove home, and we didn't discover her note about it until the evening!

Are you sure you want to worry about there being a correct way to put teaspoons in the drawer? I'm concerned for you.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 71 of 71 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.