Is It A Guy Thing??

Is It A Guy Thing??

21 to 23 of 23 messages
20/06/2013 at 16:54

i didnt mean im more competative than she is because if she is racing me she wil put in 110% to beat me it is just she is content with what she does currently and doesnt see any need to go further which I can understand. as all of us who get off of our sofa are doing much more than most but I personally just want to go further and faster to find my limits.

seren nos    pirate
20/06/2013 at 17:02

wasting.....thats not competitivnes........thats just your priorities to challenge yourself at the moment.she might have different challemges......

and i agree that people who have played team sports tend to be more competitive in general......and as more men than women do that then there is a link in numbers.....

20/06/2013 at 19:43

I've played rugby for 22 years and one of my best friends is our coach. We played rugby together since I was 17 ( he's a couple years younger than me but we played in the under 19's squad). He also coaches the girls team and the university team. 

Now no disrespect to the ladies but this is what he said between the difference between the mens and the girls teams. The girls listen so much better and are far easier to coach than the mens team. But when it came to aggression and sheer physicality the winning competetive edge was with the men. There were the few exceptions. A few girls we would never want to piss off. But as a collective that's what he said.

He still prefers coaching the girls because they actually listen to what he's saying. where as we just piss about too much

Edited: 20/06/2013 at 19:44

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.