Itab

4 messages
09/02/2013 at 23:06
Hi people, I competed in the Brighton half marathon last year and was pleasantly surprised with the itab option on my medal. For those of you who don't know they offer a small plate that fits in a space on your medal that is engraved with your name and finishing time. Why don't more race organisers offer this? It's a great way to make your medals more personal. Anyone who knows any race organisers, please guys put them onto http://www.itab.us.com/ for more information. It's a US site, but mine arrived within two days of ordering. They currently offer plates for over 200 races world wide.
10/02/2013 at 14:22

But I can remember my own name, and my finish time if it's significant. 

If I haven't done as well as I hoped, then I don't need to be reminded of it (and pay for the privilege).

10/02/2013 at 14:45
What she said! If I run well I never forget the time.
10/02/2013 at 16:00

My business has all the equipment to engrave my tags, or produce tabs to stick on the back of my medals. However, I can't say I look at the medals after race day.

It's maybe useful for the likes of Paul Ryans who 'forgot' his marathon time wasn't sub3 during the US VP nominees campaign. Hopefully he now has an itab stuck to his eyelid to avoid further gaffs

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.