I've just been shot by a paintball!

Whilst on my evening run

21 to 24 of 24 messages
31/10/2009 at 09:38
Ugh. What a sick world we live in.
31/10/2009 at 23:54

I echo the thoughts of everyone here. I used to do a lot of recreational paintball and it was well understood by all involved that it was totally unacceptable and dangerous to discharge the gun anywhere other than a proper paintball site. Even an enclosed back garden is pushing it.

You just can't account for bloody chavs. Painful death is too good for them. 

And I'm annoyed at the police - someone has shot at you with a gun and you have to be proactive and go to the station if  YOU want to report it? They won't pursue it themselves as a matter of public safety? Appalling.

Edited: 31/10/2009 at 23:55
01/11/2009 at 10:19
petedaddy - www.peteruns.com wrote (see)

And I'm annoyed at the police - someone has shot at you with a gun and you have to be proactive and go to the station if  YOU want to report it? They won't pursue it themselves as a matter of public safety? Appalling.

What do you want them to do Pete? Send out the armed response team, hunting down every Ford Focus owner in the area and kicking in their door in the middle of the night and dragging them off to the cells to get a confession?

The guy was shot b a paintball. He can give only basic details. If he wants to report it then he should. It's not right what happened, but unfortunately the police do have more important sh*t to deal with...

01/11/2009 at 10:45
Someone made a good point earlier - even if you don't get the reg or more than a basic description, there's a fair chance they'll have been caught on a CCTV camera somewhere nearby. When I got peppered with the air pellets I never thought of that so didn't bother report it ... wish I had now.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.