Jason Scotland Williams

41 to 50 of 50 messages
08/05/2014 at 07:46

In fairness Mr I, her club's website only shows bests over the past 2 years - she has 1.38 pb from the (tough, hilly - her club's view / flat/pb possible - RW reviewers view) half from Paddock Wood in 2011!

As for reporting her, well as I've oft stated, an e-mail to the Brighton chip people asking if chips could throw out odd readings (on which Brighton race organisers were cc'd) went answered.
The e-mail to the club in which I said that number swapping - if it were ballot received - could put future places in doubt also remains answered. I know as secretary of our club that we would come down hard on anything dubious.

Lotus - half pb of 1.38 but best of 1.44 this year, marathon usually around 3.45-3.50, Brighton in 3.23 with a 1.24 last half (if the splits are to be believed)

Again as I've said before, the times are good but not stunning, and she has obvious stamina - 10 in 10 this week.

seren nos    pirate
08/05/2014 at 08:50

my email to the organisers of brighton went unanswered as well.....the splits were accurate........I know that for sure......no timing chip error.....so just an amazing second half.........

and as her club stands by her for her 1:24 half..........they must know that she is capable of that sort of time..or they are actually condone and encourage cheating in the club.

XX1
08/05/2014 at 09:28

There was the London Marathon number swapping incident...  The time from that is still listed against her name on her club website...  I think that says a lot about where her club stand on all this...

XX1
08/05/2014 at 20:57

The idea that anyone still defending this woman is mad. Look at her PO10 record for goodness sake.

08/05/2014 at 20:59
Screamapillar wrote (see)

What you can do is report her. You didn't.

report her to her club? They're already adamant she just trained hard for that 1 race out of 30 or so.

08/05/2014 at 21:01

Not much more anyone can do then is there? Apart from maybe report the club to UKA.

08/05/2014 at 21:13

I think Mr I needs a new project.  Getting a Lance Armstrong style confession out of this woman and her club could be just right.

08/05/2014 at 21:13

So you agree we did all we can then Screama?

Edited: 08/05/2014 at 21:14
AW3
09/05/2014 at 09:17

To get back on topic...

JSW, what a shit.

13/05/2014 at 06:26

A bit late to the thread (although I have been following it).  I have been listening to Marathon Talk-I'm a bit behind in my listening and was really disappointed at how Tom Williams was laughing at the furore about JSW.  I was really surprised and disappointed at his attitude towards it all-an "oh well there are cheats everywhere in life" type thing.  Never felt more like stopping listing to MT.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 50 of 50 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.