Jimmy Saville

41 to 60 of 310 messages
31/10/2011 at 22:21

Lirish you haven't said anything thats more than gossip.   And its not even good gossip.  Either gussy it up or stop pretending you have an inside track.

GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:24
Gussy it up? WTF does gussy it up mean? Embellish? Elaborate? Or do you just want salacious details of what I was told happened?
GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:28
I think some people like to trade on gossip and really want to believe malicious stories so they can air self rightgeous views at dinner parties or on forums. This scummy evidence would be kicked out of court in minutes.
31/10/2011 at 22:30
Lirish wrote (see)

And just as an aside does anyone remember the Louis Theroux interview with him broadcast a few years ago? Here's a reminder if you don't, particularly like how he describes kidnapping troublemakers in his club, tieing them up and locking them in the boiler room. A real prince among men...

Big deal.  

GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:31
Happily we're not in a court, we're on the internet. You can tell the difference by the lack of people in funny wigs.
GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:33
GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:34
I imagine they did consider it a big deal popsider, I take it you don't consider assault and kidnap a big deal? If it is true as Cougie says, though an admission from the own mans mouth would indicate it may well be
GKD
GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:35
I said people JB!
GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:37
Think your reputation has been more damaged by this thread than Jimmy's Lirish. Can you beat his 3.30 marathon Lirish?
GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:40

I can as it happens, does that mean I'm not a sex pest too? I mean that's what it comes down to isn't it, people who know absolutely noting about the man personally defending him becasue he's a runner

GKD
cougie    pirate
31/10/2011 at 22:44
Old people exaggerate things massively.

Then again - nightclub owners probably aren't the whitest of white character-wise.

31/10/2011 at 22:48
Lirish wrote (see)
Gussy it up? WTF does gussy it up mean? Embellish? Elaborate? Or do you just want salacious details of what I was told happened?

Yes, all the salacious detail.  Why not?   After all your friend's wife was indiscreet enough to tell you.  Or did you tell her you didn't want to hear the salacious details?
31/10/2011 at 22:50
Lirish wrote (see)
I imagine they did consider it a big deal popsider, I take it you don't consider assault and kidnap a big deal? If it is true as Cougie says, though an admission from the own mans mouth would indicate it may well be

I don't consider that clip a big deal - I saw the programme at the time and didn't think it was then either.   

I don't know what you are accusing him of re. the nurses as you haven't said - I don't condone sexual harassment or worse though.    But this is the thing - if you believe everything on the internet you'd believe he was procuring boys for Edward Heath to abuse on his yacht.    Now call me cynical but if I was Prime Minister and wanted to bugger a boy I wouldn't go to one of the biggest TV stars of the time to personally provide me with one.    

Of course if it turns out that he was a child abuser then I'm glad he's dead and it's a shame he didn't suffer first.  

GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:51
I'm happy to pass on what I was told by pm if you want but I'm not posting it on an open forum, after all who knows what I could be accused of?
GKD
31/10/2011 at 22:54

Go on then.  

GKD
31/10/2011 at 23:20
i've pm'd Miffi with the basics of what I was told, where that goes is down to her.
GKD
31/10/2011 at 23:29
Lirish wrote (see)
i've pm'd Miffi with the basics of what I was told, where that goes is down to her.

Have you?   Is it?   Ok,  any chance of starting a bidding war?

cougie    pirate
31/10/2011 at 23:56
Why merseyside mud kk ?
31/10/2011 at 23:57

Oh Lirish you are such a tease.  

OK Miffi how much do you want  ?

01/11/2011 at 00:26

popsider  - I have a video clip here of a clearly identifiable 'national treasure' face contorted with lust trying to force his attentions on a young and attractive woman in a nurses uniform, she manages to just about keep out of his grasp but he is persistant and behaving in a letcherous and unattractive way.  If you want a copy I've checked on ebay and Benny Hill films can be had for 98p

41 to 60 of 310 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.