Keeping the munchies at bay

21 to 25 of 25 messages
22/08/2002 at 08:43
Consider the nutritional delights of popcorn - low fat and good for a quick fix...

Also I'm with Doobs on the case of the tasty Bagel - try a blueberry one from the Kings Cross Station bagel outlet next time you're there!!
22/08/2002 at 08:52
I think Frankfurt to King's Cross just for a bagel might be a bit excessive - but then if they are really good.......
22/08/2002 at 14:53
Swear by malt loaf - got one in my bag for later this afternoon.Soreen also do a banana variety which is gorgeous. The only down side is taht I have to wait until wife/kids are in bed otherwise I have to let them have a slice........
Also I never toast it and never put anything on it ( but then again I don't do dairy products).

Hursty - we could always post you out a caseload....
WildWill    pirate
22/08/2002 at 15:12
I’m a major malt loaf fan also – just eat it as it comes no spread. Being a bit on the lazy side I tried the pre-sliced variety but found because of its stick consistency it just reforms into one solid mass :o)

Other snack I Keep in my desk draw are:

Bananas
Oranges
Jafa cakes

And my top choice at the moments is:

Foxes – Big Softies
97% fat free and come in 3 flavours - cherry & almond, apple & sultana, and orange & lemon a good cheep alternative to an energy bar

Will
22/08/2002 at 16:55
I don't mean to spoil the party, but am I the only one who doesn't like malt loaf? Too many raisins for my liking. For a sweet-fix, I like a few digestive biscuits dipped in my cup of tea. In fact, I've been known to make tea just so that I can eat ym biscuits!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 25 of 25 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.