Kip Litton's Folly

Marathon Cheat?

21 to 27 of 27 messages
19/02/2012 at 20:21
This bogus topic discussion should be removed. Several writers interviewed Dr Litton and many witnesses, and found NO wrongdoing. There were a few innocent oddities but NO intentional cheating. Dr. Litton has a 20+ year history for being ethical and charitable in his community, with not a single blemish in all that time. He is highly respected and has repeatedly been named to the top of his profession many times. He has many friends, family, fellow runners and patients that would like to see those responsible for this mean spirited hoax apologize. Personally, I find this type of defamation both disgusting and disturbing.
cougie    pirate
19/02/2012 at 23:08
What writers ?

Why would this thread be removed just because you came on with some really vague statement to defend him ?

Is that you Kip ?
Crash Hamster    pirate
20/02/2012 at 09:35

Now now Cougs, if a bloke we've never come across  before says something on the internet, it must be true...

David White 62, you really do need to provide some evidence to refute these claims, you know; I'm not sure exactly what 'repeatedly been named to the top of his profession many times' means, but I have to say I've never heard of him except in this context...

I think that a statement can't be defamatory unless it's untrue; show they're untrue and they go away, no? Post your evidence, sir!

20/02/2012 at 10:18
If there wasn't a single blemish why was Kip disqualified from a few races? Or were those the 'innocent mistakes' you were talking about Kip, I mean David?
20/02/2012 at 19:42
Ooh has the new series of the Kip Litton show started? Excellent. *Runs off to Google...*
20/02/2012 at 19:46
Rob Sloan is innocent!
22/02/2012 at 19:58
david white 62 wrote (see)
This bogus topic discussion should be removed. Several writers interviewed Dr Litton and many witnesses, and found NO wrongdoing. There were a few innocent oddities but NO intentional cheating. Dr. Litton has a 20+ year history for being ethical and charitable in his community, with not a single blemish in all that time. He is highly respected and has repeatedly been named to the top of his profession many times. He has many friends, family, fellow runners and patients that would like to see those responsible for this mean spirited hoax apologize. Personally, I find this type of defamation both disgusting and disturbing.

I think inventing a marathon and claiming to win it is disturbing.

I think getting DQ'd from numerous races is disturbing.

I think a guy racing at >1 min/mile faster than the pack without getting noticed is disturbing.

Please don't get me started on shoe and clothing changes mid-race.

So, "david white 62", we sit raptly waiting for your evidence.

(PS: thanks for bringing this thread back from the dead. Most people would have forgotten about it by now.)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.