Leicester Marathon

just entered

481 to 488 of 488 messages
08/01/2011 at 20:34
when is this and whats the course like I am looking for a marathon this year
08/01/2011 at 20:35
it will be my 5th full one
08/01/2011 at 20:44
it was ran i October last year so would assume that it will be run around that time this year the course is fairly flat apart from the last mile which is a gradual up hill
08/01/2011 at 21:22
thanks Toby will have a think about it
24/01/2011 at 21:31
Am wondering if it is me being stupid or are the organisers having some sort of joke ?  Trying to make marathon plans for the year, find the race website, and it asks you to register just to find out when the event is on, with precious little on the rest of the website.  And for some reason it is incredibly slow.  Have already lost interest and dismissed it as a possible event.
25/01/2011 at 14:56

Simon,  website presence and communication are not their strong points. However, they do a very good race which I would wholeheartedly recommend.

Owl

10/10/2011 at 09:18
Hey everyone! How was the race?

Photos are now available from the Leicester Marathon - http://bit.ly/pOozDt
10/10/2011 at 10:43

hi Julia it's nice to hear from you i don't know how many of us ran it this year this was a thread i started last for last year’s race but it’s kind of you to let us know about the pictures any way i decided against Leicester this year in favour for a half closer to home i may run this race again as my daughter now lives in Leicester after leaving Uni there although in the end i had to drop down to the half as i picked up an injury last year  

last year’s race was well organized although there were  a couple of minor points that i thought at the time let it down considering it is a big city race and would have expected more comparing it to other big city H/M/ i have run

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
481 to 488 of 488 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.