liverpool 5k 20/9/09

last chance

4 messages
19/09/2009 at 11:37
Hi, we have one last remaining slot for the liverpool 5k tomorrow, we have entered 3 teams of 4(weve got 3 female and 7 male runners) but one has pulled out through injury, entry is £15 but as its so late we are offering this space for £10. Please get in touch asap if you would like the place, we welcome all sexes,races,abilities and ages, our abilities range from 20mins through to 32 mins so you wont be left out, thanks
19/09/2009 at 11:56

Crikey, £15 for a 5k!

Is it for charidee?

19/09/2009 at 12:13
lol, its part of the run liverpool programme,i only started running in march,i did the half(27), 10k tunnel(20) and now this(15). Their prices r expensive, the medals are good but after doing a few races outside liverpool you see that they r a little excessive, anyway i'm only charging a tenner so, are you in
19/09/2009 at 15:32

Sorry boothy, not very local for me, hope you find someone though.

Enjoy the race.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.